Welcome to the sixth-seven episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about the the need for and importance of church membership.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What a regenerate membership is all about.
- The relationship between the one another passages and the gospel.
- Christians, hypocrisy, and sanctification.
- Some causes and cures for not enjoying the weekly preaching of God’s Word.
- The nuts and bolts of church membership.
- Loving Christ, loving the local church
- The need for greeting ministry in the local church.
- The need for biblical qualified and biblically led eldership.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!
Hosts Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about issues inside and outside the church on the Equipping You in Grace Podcast.