Welcome to the fifty-eighth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins talks about four ways to respond when a ministry leader is removed from ministry.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How to Pray for the Ministry Leaders and their families.
- How to befriend Ministry Leaders and come alongside them in the work of life and ministry.
- How to take your own sin seriously and repent of your own sin.
- How to commit yourself afresh to the Grace of God and the work of the Local Church.
- How to continue to grow to be a gracious, kind, and speaking the truth in love Christian.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!