Welcome to the 127th episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and Jason Garwood discuss moral relativisn, the sexual revolution and the authority of Scripture.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The relationship between biblical love and biblical law.
- The dangers of moral relativism.
- How Christians should engage in the public square.
- Seeing and valuing women as co-heirs of the grace of God.
- How pornography robs us of a biblical understanding of women and of God.
- Biblical Illiteracy and learning to have a biblical worldview.
- How Pastors and ministry leaders can engage and help equip Christians for ministry in the public square.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!