Welcome to the 116th episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Christina Fox about her book Closer Than a Sister: How Union with Christ helps Friendships to Flourish (Christian Focus, 2017).
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Christian friendship is different from secular friendship.
- How God’s people are made for community.
- The significance of being united to Christ and to one another.
- What Christina means by the sisterhood of faith.
- How pastors and ministry leaders can encourage ladies to do life with one another better.
- Why cultivating community is a challenge to sisterhood.
- Some of the challenges to community.
- Some barriers to community.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!