On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave Jenkins and Emily Jensen talk about the ministry of Risen Motherhood, helping single and married women discover and learn gospel centrality, along with her book with Laura Wifler, Risen Motherhood: Gospel Hope for Everyday Moments (Harvest House, 2019)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The ministry of Risen Motherhood, how it began, and how women are being helped through this ministry.
- Some of the most significant issues facing single mothers and how the Church can help solve these issues.
- Some of the most significant issues facing married mothers and how the Church can help solve these issues.
- Learning gospel centrality and advice to mothers new to gospel centrality.
- Advice to new mothers to help their children learn to follow Jesus.
- The best marriage advice Emily has ever received and benefited from in marriage.
- Learning the importance of repentance and forgiveness in marriage.
- Advice to mothers struggling with their identity being a mother first and not in Christ.
- Advice to mothers experiencing mommy guilty.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!