On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave Jenkins and David Steele talk about identifying the false prophets of our age, the importance of discernment and doctrine in the Christian life, the Christian mind, along with his book, White Flag: When Compromise Cripples the Church.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The three-headed foe of every Christian and how Christians stand against this foe.
- How Christians identify the false prophets of our age.
- What discernment is and why it’s so essential for the Christian.
- The marks of a compromised church.
- Some marks of a healthy church.
- What happens when Christians disregard doctrine and how to combat it.
- How the person and work of Christ is under assault in our day and what to do about it.
- How a right view of the judgment of Christ matters for the Christian.
- What Christians should do about the deteriorating of a Christian mind.
- The four critical components that should serve as the basis for the Christians strategy against the white flag of compromise.
- What it means to contend for the faith and why it matters for the Christians.
- How Christians tend to biblical truth.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!