On today’s Warriors of Grace show, Dave concludes the fighting genuine joy and freedom in Christ series giving a summary of what we’ve covered in this series.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode
- Facing temptation with the hope of the gospel
- Putting sin to death because of the person and work of Jesus
- Coming up with a plan of attack that works for you.
- Not giving in to temptation because of Jesus and the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Life with the people of God and being formed in likeness to Christ.
- It is possible for you men with the means of God and the help of God’s people to be porn free.
- Fight on and stand firm and fast because of Christ and the means He has given.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Warriors of Grace via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Warriors of Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, the Host and Producer of Equipping You in Grace Podcast, and is a contributor to and producer of Contending for the Word. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.