On today’s Equipping You in Grace, Dave considers loving biblical truth and communicating the truth in love, the Holy Spirit, and the fruits of the Spirit, saying hard biblical truth in love, correcting opponents with gentleness, and why we need one another in our local churches to speak the truth in love.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Loving biblical truth and loving people with the truth with the grace of God.
- Why loving sound doctrine leads to loving people with the truth of God’s Word.
- The fruits of the Holy Spirit and the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of the Christian.
- Why both the content of our speech and how it is presented matters.
- Self-control and the Holy Spirit’s work in the Christian’s life.
- Learning to say hard biblical truths in love.
- Correcting opponents with gentleness.
- Why we need one another in the Body of Christ to help us grow in speaking the truth in love.
- Why ministry leaders are to lead the way and be examples of speaking the truth in love.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!