On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Christina Fox discuss why waiting on the Lord helps Christians grow in grace, facing our fears with the promises of God, along with her book, A Holy Fear: Trading Lesser Fears for the Fear of the Lord (Reformation Heritage 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Defining the fear of the Lord.
- How Christians should battle against the fear of man.
- How should Christians address the fear of the future in their lives.
- In what way the fear of the Lord is to be the posture of our hearts as the people of God.
- In what way, fearing the Lord practically helps the Christian to grow in the grace of God.
- Some of the results of having a holy fear of God.
- Why waiting on the Lord is a posture of the heart.
- How the promise of God help Christians face their fears.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!