On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey, Lauren interviews Cheryl Marshall and Caroline Newheiser on equipping women to speak the truth in love, what graciousness looks like with one another, genuinely listening and understanding one another, along with their book, When Words Matter Most: Speaking Truth with Grace (Crossway, 2021).
- Equipping women to speak the truth in love to another woman.
- Taking the time to understand people’s hurts and pains.
- Why we need to be strong in the Scriptures to minister to others effectively.
- Encouragement for authors to trust the Lord while waiting on a book contract.
- What graciousness looks like with one another.
- How the grace of God humbles us and helps us mature in grace.
- The importance of listening to understanding others.
- Advice on avoiding making assumptions.
About the Guests
Cheryl Marshall is a wife, mom, counselor, and Bible teacher. She has over twenty-five years of experience teaching and discipling women, and she currently serves as director of women’s ministries at Founders Baptist Church in Spring, Texas.
Caroline Newheiser is an ACBC-certified counselor. She has been a pastor’s wife for over thirty years and is currently the assistant coordinator of women’s counseling at Reformed Theological Seminary, Charlotte. Caroline’s ministries include counseling, blogging, and speaking to women’s groups.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Tulips and Honey via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @LaurenHereford, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Tulips and Honey.