On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Natasha Crain discuss what a biblical worldview is, the popularity, and dangers of deconstruction, and how we should respond to a cancel culture, along with her book, Faithfully Different: Regaining Biblical Clarity in a Secular Culture (Harvest House, 2022).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The dangers of critical race theory.
- Biblical justice and what it means.
- Why American Christians are really a minority in America.
- The danger of syncretism.
- The authority of self versus the authority of God’s Word.
- The dangers of “progressive Christianity.”
- Why the Church has good answers from the Bible and the history of the Church.
- The danger of deconstructing one’s faith and why it is so popular.
- How local church members can do better about people asking questions and help them.
- How Christians should respond to cancel culture.
- Why Christians should speak the truth in love and what that looks like in our climate
- Encouragement for Christians discouraged by the ongoing culture wars.
About the Guest
Natasha Crain is a speaker, author, blogger, and podcaster who equips Christians to think more clearly about holding to a biblical worldview in an increasingly challenging secular culture. She has been featured on TV and radio shows across the US and Canada. A former marketing executive and adjunct professor, Natasha lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. She writes at www.natashacrain.com.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!