On today’s episode, a listener writes in and asks Dave, “What is biblical beauty and how does relates to gender roles and the God who makes beauty in His world?”
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What biblical beauty is.
- Why a high view of God is vital to biblical gender roles.
- Why complementarians are against abuse of any kind.
- Why abuse is an affront to the character of God.
- How biblical gender relates to biblical beauty.
- The beauty of God displayed in the horror of the cross.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to the Servants of Grace Podcast via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback. Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Servants of Grace theology segment!