On today’s Equipping You in Grace show Dave and Andreas Kostenberger discuss the purpose of 1-2 Timothy and Titus, addressing interpretative challenges in 1 Timothy, and how reading and studying 1-2 Timothy and Titus can help church leaders, along with his commentary on 1-2 Timothy and Titus (Lexham Press, 2021).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The purpose Paul has in writing 1-2 Timothy and Titus.
- How reading and studying 1-2 Timothy and Titus can help church leaders.
- How the gospel is presented in 1-2 Timothy and Titus.
- Some of the interpretative challenges in 1 Timothy.
- What Titus 2 should look like in the life of a local church.
- The unique challenges presented to pastors and Bible teaches preparing to preach and teach through 1-2 Timothy and Titus.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!