On today’s Equipping You in Grace, Dave considers the past two decades of our culture’s teaching on gender and sexual fluidity, why Christian families must disciple their children and relatives, how and why marriage is under attack today, and how and why a biblical worldview and lifeview help the Christian.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Our culture’s thoughts on gender and sexual fluidity have been over the past two decades.
- What Christian families can do to disciple their children and relatives.
- Why everyone is either a good or bad theologian.
- How and why marriage is under attack in our day.
- How and why a biblical worldview and lifeview help the Christian.
- Why it matters what we do and believe about the Bible.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!