Welcome to the thirty-fourth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Dr. Andy Naselli author of Conscience: What It Is, How to Train It, and Loving Those Who Differ.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dr. Naselli’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- Dr. Naselli’s definition of conscience from the Scriptures.
- How Christians should deal with one another on social media on disputable matters.
- How Christians can calibrate their consciences.
- How Christians can agree to disagree with one another in a respectful and Christ-honoring way.
- How Christians should relate to other Christians from other cultures when they disagree with each other.
- His advice for Bible college and seminary students looking to get into ministry.
- His upcoming writing projects.
About the Author:
Andrew David Naselli (PhD, Bob Jones University; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is assistant professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!
Dave Jenkins is happily married to Sarah Jenkins. He is a writer, editor, and speaker living in beautiful Southern Oregon. Dave is a lover of Christ, His people, the Church, and sound theology. He serves as the Executive Director of Servants of Grace Ministries, the Executive Editor of Theology for Life Magazine, and is the Host for the Equipping You in Grace Podcast. He is the author of The Word Explored: The Problem of Biblical Illiteracy and What To Do About It (House to House, 2021) and The Word Matters: Defending Biblical Authority Against the Spirit of the Age (G3 Press, 2022). You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, or read his newsletter. Dave loves to spend time with his wife, going to movies, eating at a nice restaurant, or going out for a round of golf with a good friend. He is also a voracious reader, in particular of Reformed theology, and the Puritans. You will often find him when he’s not busy with ministry reading a pile of the latest books from a wide variety of Christian publishers. Dave received his M.A.R. and M.Div through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.