Today I interview Dr. Schreiner about his new book, Faith Alone– The Doctrine of Justification: What the Reformers Taught.. and Why It Still Matters (Zondervan Academic, 2015).
Topics from today’s episode include:
- His life ministry, marriage, and upcoming writing projects.
- What is justification?
- Why is justification so significant to the Christian faith?
- How Christians should respond to N.T. Wright and the New Perspective on Paul.
- Why the doctrine of justification resonated in Europe during the Reformation.
- How the doctrine of justification is under attack today.
- Advice for Bible college and seminary students entering into ministry.
- Why Christians should study church history.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Biblical Theology.
- Biblical Theology and Systematic Theology.
- Recommended books and resources for studying the doctrine of justification and biblical theology.
About the Author: