This is our weekly roundup of links for 12/24/2018-12/29/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- New Issue on the Immutability of God by Credo Magazine https://credomag.com/magazine_issue/the-immutability-of-god/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) When A Healthy Lifestyle Becomes Idolatry by Lara D’Entremont over at Women Encouraged. https://womenencouraged.ca/blog/when-a-healthy-lifestyle-becomes-idolatry/
2) He Withholds No Good Thing by Lara D’Entremont over at Whole Magazine. http://www.wholemagazine.org/devotionals/he-withholds-no-good-thing#disqus_thread
3) Beware the Idol of Parenting Success by Christina Fox over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/parenting-success/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
1) Facing Grief, Illness, and Loss, a new issue of Theology for Life. http://servantsofgrace.org/facing-grief-illness-and-loss/
2) The Gift of Lament by Ernie Baker http://servantsofgrace.org/the-gift-of-lament/
3) Comfortable Churches Kill Christian Growth by Joseph Hamrick http://servantsofgrace.org/comfortable-churches-kill-christian-growth/
4) Discipleship Is Not For the Prideful: Four Ways Humility Helps Counselors by Lara D’Entremont http://servantsofgrace.org/discipleship-is-not-for-the-prideful-four-ways-humility-helps-counsellors/
5) Lot and the Danger of Spiritual Compromise by Justin Huffman http://servantsofgrace.org/lot-and-the-danger-of-spiritual-compromise/
6) Light in Church History by Josh Mills http://servantsofgrace.org/light-in-church-history/
7) A Three-Pronged Approach to Ministering to Grieving People by Joey Tomlinson http://servantsofgrace.org/a-three-pronged-approach-to-ministering-to-grieving-people/
8) A Cold Night in January by Sarah Jenkins http://servantsofgrace.org/a-cold-night-in-january/
9) Being the Friend Who Cares for the Lonely and Grieving by Dave Jenkins http://servantsofgrace.org/being-the-friend-who-cares-for-the-lonely-and-grieving/
10) Two Things Pastors Can Learn from Spurgeon’s Preaching by Michael Reeves http://servantsofgrace.org/two-things-pastors-can-learn-from-spurgeons-preaching/