On today’s Equipping You in Grace Episode, Dave Jenkins and Tim Chester discuss how the Trinity relates to knowing and communing with God, along with his latest book Enjoying God: Experience the Power and Love of God In Everyday Life (The Good Book Company, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why it’s important that Christians understand the two principles of knowing the Trinity and how the Trinity is the basis of our community with God in experience.
- Counsel to help Christians prepare for times of suffering and as they face challenging times in their Christian life.
- How the Bible is a means of Christian’s communion with God.
- The difference it makes when Christians view the Bible as a means of communion with God.
- Repentance as the gateway to the pleasures of God.
- How the principle of three in one and the principles of union and communion with Christ transform Christian’s relationship with God.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!