This season at Servants of Grace, we’ve been considering the topic of abortion and adoption. We are living in a time many people are rediscovering the adoption and practice of adoption, along with understanding the horrors of abortion. With this issue of Theology for Life Magazine, it was our hope that readers would grow, not only in their understanding of these biblical truths and their impact for our Christian lives and ministries.
If you’ve found this subject interesting and want to study the issue further, please check out the recommended reading list below. These books are at the top of this genre in both excellence and readability. I promise you’ll find them worthwhile. Please note that this list is provided in no particular order.
- Adoption: What Joseph of Nazareth Can Teach Us about This Countercultural Choice by Dr. Russell Moore
- The Case for Life by Scott Klusendorf
- Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
- Why Pro-Life? by Randy Alcorn
- Abortion by R.C. Sproul
- After They Are Yours: The Grace and Grit of Adoption by Brian Borgman
- A Hope Deferred Adoption and the Fatherhood of God by J. Stephen Yuille
- A Passion for the Fatherless: Developing a God-Centered Ministry to Orphans by Daniel J. Bennett