Welcome to the seventy-fifth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about discouragement in ministry
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Nit-picky church members and how to deal with them.
- How to respond to criticism in a godly way.
- Causes of discouragement for pastors.
- Knowing your own limitations.
- Personal Growth and Holiness.
- Preaching the gospel to yourself.
- Encouragement, friendship, and the gospel.
- Contentment in ministry.
- How to pray for and encourage your pastor.
- How to encourage yourself as a pastor and ministry leader.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!