Welcome to the sixth-fifth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins and James Forbis talk about the need for friendship in the Christian life and in ministry.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How the gospel relates friendship.
- How to be a friend of God.
- How to fight against worldliness.
- Christian friendship and accountability.
- The need for multi-layered accountability.
- The place of older men speaking into younger men’s lives.
- How older men can speak into younger men’s lives.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
Friendless Pastor How to Address Our Perennial Problem by Mark Brouwer
The Company We Keep: In Search of Biblical Friendship by Jonathan Holmes
Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life by Jeff Vanderstelt
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!