Welcome to the fifty-fifth episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Dave Furman about his book Being There: How to Love Those Who Are Hurting (Crossway, 2016)
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dave’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- How to find find hope in the midst of suffering.
- How to be a faithful friend while people around us go through suffering.
- Some things to do and to avoid when ministering to those going through suffering.
- How to we have hard conversations with those who are hurting.
- How the local church should pursue the hurting.
About the Author:
Dave Furman (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) serves as the senior pastor of Redeemer Church of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which he planted in 2010. Dave and his wife, Gloria, have four children.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!