Welcome to the thirty-seventh episode of Equipping You in Grace. Today, Dave Jenkins interviews Grant Castleberry about his work as the Executive Director of The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and Pastor of Evangelism at Buck Run Baptist Church. In addition, he shares his thoughts on complementarian theology and ministry.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- A few of the biggest challenges facing the Church in 2016.
- What complementarian theology is all about.
- How Christians should talk to one another about theological issues and speak the truth in love to one another.
- A few of the biggest areas of opportunity and challenges in complementarian theology.
- Recommend as a good starting point for learning more on biblical manhood and womanhood.
- Advice do you have for students preparing in Bible College and Seminary for ministry.
- His most recent and upcoming writing topics.
About the Author:
Grant serves as the Executive Director for CBMW. He is also a PhD student in Church History at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is Marine Corps veteran. He holds a B.S. from Texas A&M and an M.Div from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, GraceAnna, reside in Frankfort, Kentucky where Grant also serves as Pastor of Evangelism at Buck Run Baptist Church.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!