Welcome to the thirty-fourth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Dr. Andy Naselli author of Conscience: What It Is, How to Train It, and Loving Those Who Differ.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dr. Naselli’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- Dr. Naselli’s definition of conscience from the Scriptures.
- How Christians should deal with one another on social media on disputable matters.
- How Christians can calibrate their consciences.
- How Christians can agree to disagree with one another in a respectful and Christ-honoring way.
- How Christians should relate to other Christians from other cultures when they disagree with each other.
- His advice for Bible college and seminary students looking to get into ministry.
- His upcoming writing projects.
About the Author:
Andrew David Naselli (PhD, Bob Jones University; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is assistant professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!