Welcome to the twenty-seventh episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Jonathan Dodson, author of The Unbelievable Gospel: Say Something Worth Believing.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Jonathan’s life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- How Christians should navigate pluralism.
- How Christians can proclaim the Gospel in culturally sensitive, yet faithful, and relevant ways to people today.
- Reasons that stop Christians from engaging in evangelism.
- How Christians can re-discover the Gospel.
- How to Christians can respond to the increasing intolerance of our day..
- How Christians can overcome relativism in their evangelistic efforts.
- The place of community in evangelism.
- The place of evangelism in the Christian life.
- His upcoming writing projects.
- Opportunities for the current Gospel-centered resurgence.
- Recommended reading for learning more about evangelism.
- Advice for those wanting to begin engaging in evangelism.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!