On today’s Women Hope show, Kimberly Cummings interviews Dr. Shelbi Cullen about her background and ministry as a biblical counselor, her heart for biblical discipleship and her observations about women’s discipleship, and the best advice she has ever gotten from an older woman. What you’ll hear in this episode
- Shelbi’s background as a biblical counselor.
- Shelbi’s ministry at ACBC, Masters University, and Grace Community Church.
- Shelbi’s heart for biblical discipleship for women.
- Observations about women’s discipleship, areas of improvement, and how Women’s Hope hopes to address these areas of concern.
- Shelbi’s favorite Bible study tool and her favorite book of the Bible.
- The best advice Shelbi has ever gotten from an older woman.
- What well-known godly woman Shelbi would love to sit down with and talk with about the Christian life.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Women’s Hope Show via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with Women’s Hope on Twitter at @womenshopeshow, Instagram, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Women’s Hope Podcast!
Kimberly Cummings is a native Texan who loves being a pastor’s wife, mom, writer, podcaster, and ACBC Certified Biblical Counselor. In all the counseling and teaching she provides, she makes it a priority to be both Christ-centered and practical. She is a bit of a coffee snob and makes time for wiggling her toes in the sand at the beach near her SoCal home.
Shelbi Cullen has been married for 33 years to her best friend Sean. They have four adult children including a wonderful son-in-law and daughter-in-law. Shelbi completed her biblical counseling training from the Institute of Biblical Counseling and Discipleship, the Master’s University, and earned her Doctorate in Educational Ministry from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. She currently works at The Master’s University as the Coordinator for the MABC program, and Professor for the Graduate and Undergraduate Biblical Studies Program where she teaches Introduction to Psychology, Women’s Message Preparation, Women Discipling Women, Women Counseling Women, ACBC Workshop, and Counseling Internship. She currently serves at Grace Community Church in women’s ministries and short-term missions.