On today’s Women Hope show, Kimberly Cummings interviews Dr. Shelbi Cullen about her background and ministry as a biblical counselor, her heart for biblical discipleship and her observations about women’s discipleship, and the best advice she has ever gotten from an older woman. What you’ll hear in this episode
- Shelbi’s background as a biblical counselor.
- Shelbi’s ministry at ACBC, Masters University, and Grace Community Church.
- Shelbi’s heart for biblical discipleship for women.
- Observations about women’s discipleship, areas of improvement, and how Women’s Hope hopes to address these areas of concern.
- Shelbi’s favorite Bible study tool and her favorite book of the Bible.
- The best advice Shelbi has ever gotten from an older woman.
- What well-known godly woman Shelbi would love to sit down with and talk with about the Christian life.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Women’s Hope Show via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with Women’s Hope on Twitter at @womenshopeshow, Instagram, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Women’s Hope Podcast!