On this new By His Grace show, Andy and Dave consider how Christians should respond when first-order doctrines are denied and how important it is to study first-order doctrine.
What You Will Hear on This Episode
- Dogma differentiates between those who believe and those who do not.
- How important it is to study first-order doctrines.
- Why Christian dogma is divisive in that it rightly divides truth from error, sound doctrine from heresy, and reality from wishful thinking.
- Why Christian preaching confronts error, and why preaching, apologetics, and polemics are all related.
- Why Christian dogma differentiates between those who believe in Christ and those who do not.
- Why biblical Christians stand fast for truth in love and reject falsehood.