On today’s For Life and Godliness show, Drew considers knowing our great need of Christ, how to be sure you are known by God, and availing yourself of the means of grace.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Critically assessing our needs versus our ultimate need for Christ.
- Knowing and understanding our greatest need for Christ.
- What it means to be known by God and are you known by Him.
- How to be sure you are known by God.
- Some keys to knowing God and availing ourselves of the means of grace.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Life and Godliness via iTunes, Google Play, or Spotify. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at Drew Von Nieda, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Life and Godliness.