On today’s Equipping You in Grace, Dave Jenkins and Michael Kruger discuss the importance of the second century on 21st Century Christianity, the importance of the canon in early Christianity, along with his book, Christianity at the Crossroads: How the Second Century Shaped the Future of the Church (IVP, 2018)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The most significant issues in studies on the canon today.
- Why Christians today should be concerned about the second century.
- How the second century affects Christians today in the 21st century.
- Why it’s essential Christians, understand the concept of canon and what counts as canon in early Christianity.
- Kruger’s goal in writing about Andy Stanley and what concerns him most about the trajectory of his teaching.
- How Christians should respond to Andy Stanley.
- For more from Dr. Kruger on Andy Stanley read his review of Andy’s latest book at TGC.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!