On today’s Equipping You in Grace Dave Jenkins and Dr. Michael Haykin talk about the life and ministry of Samuel Pearce, how friendship affected his ministry, and how the Bible shaped him personally and his ministry, along with his book with Jerry Slate, Loving God and Neighbor with Samuel Pearce (Lexham Press, 2019).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What the Andrew Fuller center is about and what they aim to do.
- A brief overview of Samuel Pearce life and ministry.
- What contributions Samuel Pearce made to the broader Christian community.
- How Pearce’s view of friendship affected his ministry and the ministry of others.
- How God uses a circle of friends for the glory of God.
- The importance of church attendance in the Christian life.
- Pearce’s best suggestions for honoring and encouraging one’s pastor or pastors.
- How the Bible guided and shaped Peace both personally and in his ministry in his life.
- The need for holiness in the Christian life and church for usefulness in the Kingdom of God.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!