On today’s Equipping you in Grace show, Dave and Megan Hill discuss building friendship in marriage, prioritizing spiritual growth, navigating conflict in marriage, and the church, along with her new book, Partners in the Gospel- 50 Meditations for Pastors’ and Elders’ Wives (P&R, 2021).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Some unique challenges that pastors’ and elders’ wives face.
- How church members can encourage and support pastors’ and elders wives’.
- Some of the ways to prioritize your spiritual growth as a pastor or elders’ wife.
- Some of the unique challenges that pastors’ and elders’ children face.
- How church members can come alongside pastors’ and elders’ wives as they raise their children.
- Advice for pastors’ or elders’ wives to connect with others ladies and build friendships with them.
- Some of the ways the pastors’ and elders’ wives can encourage their husband in ministry.
- Advice for pastors and pastors’ wives on making time for one another in ministry.
- Advice on handling conflict in marriage.
- How pastor and the pastor’s wife can handle conflict with others in the local church.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!