In this episode of For Life and Godliness, Drew explains the danger of making your spouse an idol, along with four critical aspects that will help you grow in your love for the Lord and your spouse.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode
- The danger of making our spouse an idol.
- Self-denial and Christian marriage.
- The love of God and the Christian’s obedience.
- Studying the Word of God to know God.
- Why Christian husbands are to exemplify sacrifice and service.
- Why men are to teach their wives the Word.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Life and Godliness via iTunes, Google Play, or Spotify. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at Drew Von Nieda, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Life and Godliness.
Drew is the host of the For Life and Godliness Podcast. He holds a bachelor of science in theological and biblical studies and a Master of Arts in Biblical exposition, both from Liberty University. He lives in Taylorsville, Georgia with his wife Brandy and their two boys Lawson and Rhett.