On today’s Women Hope show, Kimberly Cummings and Dr. Shelbi Cullen continue their four-part discipleship series titled “Getting to the Heart of Biblical Discipleship,” considering the place of the Word of God in discipleship and repentance and confession of sin in the life of the Christian.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- The danger of psychology and it’s methodologies and biblical discipleship.
- The depravity of man and biblical discipleship.
- Repentance, confession of sin, and keeping shorts accounts with the Lord.
- Why those who are justified will be sanctified.
- The Bible, sanctification, and biblical discipleship.
- The character of God, the unchanging nature of the Word of God, and why biblical discipleship uses the Word first and foremost.
- The importance of praying Scripture and biblical discipleship.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Women’s Hope Show via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with Women’s Hope on Twitter at @womenshopeshow, Instagram, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Women’s Hope Podcast!