On today’s Women’s Hope show, Kimberly Cummings and Dr. Shelbi Cullen begin a four-part discipleship series titled “Getting to the Heart of Biblical Discipleship” considering the Scripture’s role and the Holy Spirit’s role in growing the people of God in the grace of God.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How biblical discipleship walks alongside other women.
- How biblical discipleship responds when women think the problems of life are helpless or the issue is with someone else.
- The Scripture’s role in changing the people of God.
- The Holy Spirit’s role in changing the people of God.
- The focus of biblical discipleship and the goal of biblical discipleship.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Women’s Hope show via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with Women’s Hope on Twitter at @womenshopeshow, Instagram, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Women’s Hope Podcast!