Welcome to the 148th episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins talks with Christine Hoover about her book, Searching for Spring: How God Makes All Things Beautiful in Time (Baker, 2018),
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why beauty is the most potent weapon, we have to fight back with.
- Why the pulse of beauty is in seen and unseen places.
- Why it’s vital to understand how God sings through His creation so the hearts of His people might sing in hope-filled response to him.
- How God’s people keep the big story of redemption in view when waiting on the Lord.
- How God’s people can work creatively as they wait on the Lord for something to be made beautiful in our lives.
- How Christians can help one another through seasons of suffering.
About the Guest
Christine Hoover is a pastor’s wife, mom, speaker, and the author of Messy Beautiful Friendship, From Good to Grace, and The Church Planting Wife. She has written for The Gospel Coalition, For The Church, and Christianity Today. Blogging at GraceCoversMe.com, Christine enjoys helping women apply the gift of God’s grace to their daily lives. She lives in Virginia.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!