Welcome to the 103rd episode of Equipping You in Grace. On today’s episode, Dave Jenkins interviews Gaye Clark on The Church’s Role in Ministering to Sex Trafficking Victims.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Gaye’s experience with sex trafficking.
- The work of ICare.
- The church’s responsibility to love, care and serve those engaged in pornography and sex trafficking.
- The connection between pornography and sex trafficking.
- Helping victims of sex trafficking.
- I Am Jane documentary on Netflix.
- How parents can prevent their child from being caught up in sex trafficking.
- Listen a previous episode of the podcast on Pornography, Purity, and Sex Trafficking for more on this issue.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!