On today’s Equipping You in Grace episode, Dave Jenkins and Elyse Fitzpatrick discuss how the local church can help Christians learn to deal with doubt with the Word of God, along with her book, Doubt: Trusting God’s Promises (P&R, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Helping children and teenagers deal with doubts in their Christian life.
- How the Bible’s claims about itself help doubters begin to trust the reliability of the inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- What role should the local church play in helping Christians deal with doubt.
- How a growing knowledge of the person and work of the Lord Jesus helps Christians face doubt.
- How Christians can face trials and grow in the grace of God.
- How ministry leaders can help church members to walk with those facing doubt with the promises of God.
About the Guest
Elyse Fitzpatrick is a certified biblical counselor and a frequent retreat and conference speaker. She has authored more than twenty books on daily living and the Christian life.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!