On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Ellen Mary Dykas discuss what it means to have misplaced hope in relationships, union with Christ, and pursuing relational health, along with her new devotional, Toxic Relationships Taking Refuge in Christ (P&R, 2021).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- An overview of how God is our most trustworthy refuge and help.
- The dangers of people idolatry.
- What disorders desires are and why it matters.
- What it means to have misplaced hope in relationships.
- What it looks like to pursue relational health.
- Some hindrances that stop people from pursuing relational health.
- Grow growing in our knowledge of Jesus helps us pursue relational health.
- Advice to those struggling with toxic relationships.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!