On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Donald McKim discuss how the Reformers’ writings on prayer can impact our lives, the importance of praying the Word, the Psalms, and developing our prayer lives, along with his book, Everyday Prayer with the Reformers (P&R, 2020).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Three ways the Reformers’ writings on prayer can practically impact our prayer lives.
- How prayer helps Christians learn to deal with difficult people.
- How important are the promises of God to our prayer lives as Christians.
- What is significant about the teaching of the Reformers teaching on prayer.
- The importance of praying the Word.
- The significance of the teaching of the Reformers teaching on prayer.
- How the Psalms can help develop the prayer lives of Christians.
About the Guest
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!