On Today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave Jenkins and Darryl Dash discuss the local church’s role in helping the people of God grow, Christian’s developing habits that will help them grow in grace, along with his book, How to Grow: Applying the Gospel to All of Your Life (Moody, 2018).
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How do Christians discover where they are at on the path to maturity in Christ.
- How to prepare for the worship service during the week.
- Some of the most common misunderstandings about spiritual growth and the effects they have on growth in the grace of God.
- Core habits that should define Christian spiritual growth.
- How Christians should build habits that shape spiritual growth around the gospel.
- What role the community of faith should have on Christian’s growth in the gospel.
- How pastors and Bible teachers can help foster genuine gospel growth in their local churches.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!