On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave Jenkins and Dan DeWitt discuss the importance of sound doctrine and humility in the Christian life, along with his book, Sunny Side Up- The Breakfast Conversation That Could Change Your Life (The Good Book Company, 2019)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What the words orthodoxy and orthopraxy mean and why they are so crucial to the Christian life.
- How important is it that Christian learn from the lessons God wants to teach them.
- Some characteristics of a genuinely humble follower of Christ.
- How important is it that we have a right understanding of God’s love so we will serve the Lord in a way that honors Him.
- Why Jesus’ words “follow me” can glorious wreck our lives if we truly understand them.
- How Christians should deal with difficult situations in their lives.
- How important it is that we spend time with the Lord in His Word and prayer each day.
- How important is it that Christians be in a small group.
- Why the example of Peter can be instructive medicine to combat ministry failure before they disqualify themselves.
- Why Christians should keep short accounts with the Lord.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. Ifyou like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!