On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Carolyn Lacey discuss why Christians should care about hospitality, how to get started with hospitality in and out of the church, along with her book, Extraordinary Hospitality for Ordinary People (The Good Book, 2021)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why Christians should be concerned about hospitality.
- The role of hospitality in the local church.
- Four ways that Christians can offer compassionate and genuine hospitality to others.
- Advice to those wanting to start being hospitable to others but aren’t sure how to start.
- The relationship between hospitality and humility.
- The role hospitality has among church members in the local church.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!