On today’s Equipping You in Grace show, Dave and Bob Kellemen discuss strategies to help biblical counselors do marriage counseling well, trust and friendship in marriage, along with his new book, Gospel-Centered Marriage Counseling: An Equipping Guide for Pastors (Baker Books, 2020)
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What a gospel-centered marriage looks like.
- Helpful strategies for newly married couples on up to seasoned couples to grow in the grace of God.
- Strategies to help biblical counselors do marriage counseling well.
- Some marriage counseling strategies for couples to grow in trust and friendship with one another.
- How biblical counselors practically can help their counselees so they are equipped to care and counsel one another.
- Helping counselors get married couples to learn to talk to one another in counseling.
About the Guest
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @davejjenkins, on Facebook, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Equipping You in Grace!