Welcome to the thirty-fifth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I interview Betsy Howard on her book Seasons of Waiting Walking by Faith When Dreams Are Delayed.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Betsy Howard’s life, ministry, marriage, and her current ministry projects.
- The purpose of waiting on the Lord.
- Singleness and contentment.
- Infertility and waiting on the Lord.
- How the Lord sustains His people during seasons of waiting on Him.
- Help for people who are waiting who feel guilt, shame, pain, and worry.
About the Author:
Betsy Childs Howard is an editor for the Gospel Coalition. She previously worked at Beeson Divinity School and Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. In addition to being a regular contributor to the Gospel Coalition website and First Things, she is the author of Seasons of Waiting: Walking by Faith When Dreams Are Delayed.
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!