Welcome to the thirty-first episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Mathew Sims, author of We Believe: Creeds, Confessions, & Catechisms for Worship.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Mathews life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- The Importance of the Creeds, Confessions, and Catechisms to the Christian faith.
- Why the creeds, confessions, and catechisms are so neglected in modern approaches to discipleship.
- How Pastors and ministry leaders can help people understand the creeds, confessions, and catechisms.
- A few of Mathew’s takeaways from his reading of the creeds, confessions, and catechisms as he put together this book.
- How reading the creeds, confessions and catechisms can help Christians to live on mission for the Lord.
- Learn a little bit about Mathew’s publishing company Grace for Sinners and the kinds of books he published.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!