Welcome to the thirtieth episode of Equipping You in Grace. Twice a week, I have conversations with Christian authors and thought leaders for the purpose of helping Christians develop a biblical worldview in a conversational tone about issues inside and outside the Church. Today, I’m joined by Dr. Sam Storms, author of Packer on the Christian Life: Knowing God in Christ, Walking by the Spirit.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Dr. Storms life, ministry, marriage, and his current ministry projects.
- The life, ministry, and legacy of Dr. J.I. Packer
- How Dr. Packer handled controversy in his ministry.
- Lessons Pastors and ministry leaders can learn from Dr. Packer’s ministry.
- The contributions of Dr. Packer to the study of theology.
- How his teaching on holiness can help Christians.
- His upcoming writing projects.
- Three of his favorite Amillennial theologians.
- Recommended books for learning more about Dr. Packer.
About the Author:
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback
You can subscribe to Equipping You in Grace via iTunes, Google Play, or your favorite podcast catcher. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and share it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show).
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Equipping You in Grace!