#22: Dan Darling- ERLC, Cultural Engagement, and Ministry[Podcast]
Podcast (equipping-you-in-grace): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | Email | TuneIn |
Today I interview Dan about his work at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, cultural engagement, and ministry.
Some topics from today’s episode include:
- His life ministry, marriage, ministry, and upcoming writing projects.
- Three of the biggest challenges facing the Church in 2016.
- The aim of Christians engaging in politics.
- How Christians should engage culture.
- His new book Original Jesus and the Jesus myth he’s been most tempted by.
- Advice for Bible College and Seminary students looking to get into ministry.
About the Author:
Daniel Darling is the Vice President for Communications for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention (ERLC). Dan is the author of several books, including Teen People of the Bible, Crash Course, iFaith, Real, Activist Faith, and his latest, The Original Jesus. Dan holds a bachelor’s degree in pastoral ministry from Dayspring Bible College and has studied at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is currently pursuing a Master’s Degree from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife Angela have four children and reside in the Nashville area. They attend Green Hill Church in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, where Dan serves as Pastor of Teaching and Discipleship.