This is our weekly roundup of links for 7/15/2019-7/20/2019 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
- Dancing with Disappointment by Christine Chappell over at Devotable. https://devotableapp.com/daily-devotion-dancing-with-disappointment/
- The Importance of Christian Biography by Nate Pickowicz over at Tabletalk https://tabletalkmagazine.com/posts/the-importance-of-christian-biography-2019-07/
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Age of Authenticity: Discovering Who We Are Now in Christ Alone by Joseph Hamrick http://servantsofgrace.org/age-of-authenticity-discovering-who-we-are-now-in-christ-alone/
- Robert Cara- The Doctrine of Justification for Christian Life and Ministry http://servantsofgrace.org/robert-cara-the-doctrine-of-justification-for-christian-life-and-ministry/
- Christina Fox- Sufficient Hope Gospel Meditations and Prayers for Moms http://servantsofgrace.org/christina-fox-sufficient-hope-gospel-meditations-and-prayers-for-moms/
- Giving Up What I Can’t Keep to Gain What I’ll Never Lose by Paola Barrera http://servantsofgrace.org/giving-up-what-i-cant-keep-to-gain-what-ill-never-lose/
- Dear Pastor: Please Serve Me Jesus by Christine Chappell http://servantsofgrace.org/dear-pastor-please-serve-me-jesus/
- Preaching Boldly, As We Ought by Kris Sinclair http://servantsofgrace.org/preaching-boldly-as-we-ought/
- Finding Grace by Justin Huffman http://servantsofgrace.org/finding-grace/
- ESV Prayer Bible: Prayers From The Past- Hope For Our Present reviewed by Joey Tomlinson http://servantsofgrace.org/esv-prayer-bible-prayers-from-the-past-hope-for-our-present/
- Bringing Your Baggage Safely Home by Kimberly Cummings http://servantsofgrace.org/bringing-your-baggage-safely-home/
- The Glory of Closing Words: Part 2 by Charlie Handren http://servantsofgrace.org/the-glory-of-closing-words-part-2/