This is our weekly roundup of links for 2/5/2018-2/10/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
- On Writing Books and Getting Published by Kevin DeYoung over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/kevin-deyoung/writing-books-getting-published/
- 5 Reasons Christians Shouldn’t Be Cynical by Dan Dewitt over at The Good Book Company. https://www.thegoodbook.com/blog/interestingthoughts/2018/02/05/5-reasons-christians-shouldnt-be-cynical/
- Episode 24 of the For the Church Podcast: Jared C. Wilson talks with Costi Hinn. https://ftc.co/resource-library/podcast-episodes/episode-024-costi-hinn
- Do Evangelicals Have Theology to Offer the Public Square? A Conversation with Bruce Ashford. https://cpt.mbts.edu/podcast/do-evangelicals-have-theology-to-offer-the-public-square-a-discussion-with-bruce-ashford/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) The Gospel Implications of The Golden Rule by Justin Huffman over at GCD. http://gcdiscipleship.com/2018/02/04/the-gospel-implications-of-the-golden-rule/
2) Invite Someone to Sunday Lunch by Stacy Reoach over at Full and Well. https://fullandwellmagazine.com/invite-someone-to-sunday-lunch/
3) Do We Have to Forgive Someone If They Don’t Repent by Timothy Massaro over at Core Christianity. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/do-we-have-to-forgive-someone-if-they-dont-repent
4) When Your New Year’s Resolutions Have Flown Out the Window by Stacy Reoach over at FTC. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/when-your-new-years-resolutions-have-flown-out-the-window
5) The Nearness of God in our Struggle with Sin by Christy Britton over at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/02/01/the-nearness-of-god-in-our-struggle-with-sin/
6) Extinguishing the Fire of Destructive Speech by Christina Fox over at For the Family. http://forthefamily.org/extinguishing-fire-destructive-speech/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Engaging with God: A Foray into Prayer and Spiritual Warfare. http://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/engaging-with-god-a-foray-into-prayer-and-spiritual-warfare/
- Episode 127- Moral Relativism, The Sexual Revolution and the Authority of Scripture. http://servantsofgrace.org/episode-127-moral-relativism-the-sexual-revolution-and-the-authority-of-scripture/
- The Discipline of Serving Others in the Christian Life by James Williams. http://servantsofgrace.org/discipline-serving-others-christian-life/
- What Is Man? by Justin Huffman. http://servantsofgrace.org/what-is-man/
- What John the Baptist’s Bullhorn Teaches us about the Good News? by David Schrock. http://servantsofgrace.org/john-baptists-bullhorn-teaches-us-good-news/
- The Story of Our Obedience by Christy Britton. http://servantsofgrace.org/the-story-of-our-obedience/
- The Battle for a Man’s Mind by David Prince. http://servantsofgrace.org/battle-mans-mind/
- The Single-Minded Law of God by Dave Jenkins. http://servantsofgrace.org/the-single-minded-law-of-god/
- Spiritual Pride: It’s Poison and Antidote in 1 Corinthians 8:1-3 by Mike Milton. http://servantsofgrace.org/spiritual-pride-its-poison-and-antidote-in-1-corinthians-81-13/
- The Grace of Confessing Sin by Nick Batzig. http://servantsofgrace.org/grace-confessing-sin/
Quote: “The true Christian hates sin, flees from it, fights against it, considers it his greatest plague.” -J.C. Ryle