This is our weekly roundup of links for 2/12/2018-2/19/2018 from around the web. We hope you find the following articles helpful to your growth in godliness.
Articles from Around the Internet:
1) Repenting of Confirmation Bias Christianity by Jared C. Wilson over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/jared-c-wilson/repenting-confirmation-bias-christianity/
2) Why Do Christians Still Die? by David Murray over at Tabletalk Magazine. https://tabletalkmagazine.com/posts/2018/02/why-do-christians-still-die/
3) Why Hospitality Is Vital to Church Planting by Tony Merida over at TGC. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/hospitality-vital-church-planting/
Our writing team writes all over the internet for a variety of publications like Desiring God, TGC, and much here.
1) How Reading Poetry Can Change Your Life by Timothy Massaro over at Core Christianity. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/how-reading-poetry-can-change-your-life
2) You Can Trust God With Your Unborn Child by Lara d’Entremont over at Unlocking the Bible. http://unlockingthebible.org/2018/02/trust-god-unborn-child/
3) Three Reasons Every Christian Needs to Use the Creeds by Timothy Massaro over at Core Christianity. https://corechristianity.com/resource-library/articles/3-reasons-every-christian-needs-to-use-the-creeds
4) Five Basics of Biblical Interpretation by Dave Jenkins over at For the Church. https://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/the-five-biblical-basics-of-biblical-interpretation
5) When God’s Love Is Confusing by Christina Fox over at True Woman. https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/when-gods-love-confusing/
6) The Nearness of God in our Struggle with Sin by Christy Britton over at Morning by Morning. http://www.morningbymorning.org/2018/02/01/the-nearness-of-god-in-our-struggle-with-sin/
7) Adversity Is Hard. But Advertisy Is a Gift. by Christy Britton over at the Intersect Project. http://intersectproject.org/faith-and-culture/adversity-hard-adversity-gift/
Top Articles on Servants of Grace this week.
The top ten most read articles and media content on our website this past week.
- Engaging with God: A Foray into Prayer and Spiritual Warfare. http://servantsofgrace.org/theology-for-life/engaging-with-god-a-foray-into-prayer-and-spiritual-warfare/
- A Lament for Valentines’ Day by Gaye Clark. http://servantsofgrace.org/lament-valentines-day/
- An Unchanging God in Changing Times by Dave Jenkins. http://servantsofgrace.org/unchanging-god-changing-times/
- Love Thy Body: Answering Hard Questions About Life and Sexuality by Nancy Pearcey reviewed by David Steele. http://servantsofgrace.org/love-thy-body-answering-hard-questions-life-sexuality-nancy-pearcey/
- What is True Love? by Justin Huffman. http://servantsofgrace.org/what-is-true-love/
- Episode 128: Dave Furman– Kiss the Wave: Embracing God in Your Trials. http://servantsofgrace.org/episode-128-dave-furman-kiss-the-wave-embracing-god-in-your-trials/
- Episode 5- The Why and How of Daily Bible Reading. http://servantsofgrace.org/episode-5-the-why-and-how-of-daily-bible-reading/
- A Right View of God and His Word by James Williams. http://servantsofgrace.org/a-right-view-of-god-and-his-word/
- You Can Trust God’s Design for Sex by Paul David Tripp. http://servantsofgrace.org/can-trust-gods-design-sex/
- Rejoice, Pray, Give Thanks: A Way of Life in Christ by Charlie Handren. http://servantsofgrace.org/rejoice-pray-give-thanks-way-life-christ/
Quote: “A cheap Christianity, without a cross, will prove in the end a useless Christianity, without a crown.” – J. C. Ryle